At work the other day a door to the dumpsters outside was left ajar (by the garbage men?) and a car whipped around the corner without looking and hit the door. This caused the door to hit a random passerby in the head fracturing his skull. I have no idea if he's OK or what. I'm becoming jaded because this sort of thing does not seem that strange to me anymore. Just another day at work. Also we were really busy because of the Renaissance Faire. And we were short 6 people.
Checkers/Rally's advertising slogans 1997-present:
1997-1999 "Fresh. Because we just made it."
1999-2000 "High performance Human Fuel"
2000-2008 "You gotta eat!"
2008-present "little place. BIG TASTE."
Until quite recently they were the only major fast food chain that refused to publish any sort of nutritional information. Now supposedly you can find it here [http://www.checkers.com/pdfs/nutrition.pdf] but I can't get the link to work.
Damn I love that place.
No comments:
Post a Comment