Sunday, May 11, 2008
Language
I have found it much easier to think of things to talk about with Chinese people than with Americans. It's strange, but it would seem that the less I am physically able to say to someone, the more comfortable I am in striking up a conversation with her or him. I wonder what the deal is with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Charles,
What have your initial thoughts been upon first arriving to Beijing? The scenery? The experience? The not hearing english that much-ness?
Also,
Here's a link to the Paul Tripp Messages online. You don't get to see the moustache, unfortunately, but you could always just picture it in your head.
They are pretty gewd, little 20-minute, or so, gospel nuggets and daily reminders of who we are and what we live for man. I'll keep p-raying it up for you while you are over there man, please do the same for me.
Also again,
I'm a tard. I forgot the link. http://www.paultrippministries.org/default.aspx?pid=4
noice! on the word order. i appreciate.
Did the recent earthquakes in China affect you any? I hope you're okay.
Post a Comment