I'm totally obsessed with buildering right now. For the past two weeks I have been unable to think of anything else. My personality is such that it is not easy for me to get obsessed with things, but when I do I latch onto them with a deathgrip.
Buildering is the first time I have enjoyed exercise in years.
Also, even though it is dangerous, it is probably no more dangerous than driving a car on a two lane highway. It is true that one false move when you are several stories in the air could result in serious injury or death. However, the same is true of highway driving. We are inches from death daily. We just try to know our limits, master our skills, pay attention, and allow ourselves not to be paralyzed by fear.
*Note* Buildering is illegal. Therefore, I of course do not actually builder, but merely pretend to / imagine I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment