I bought a copy of Riven for $1 a few days ago. I've been playing it a lot since. I'm still buildering like crazy. Took the last two days off to let my body rest and it was hard not to climb. I'll probably go out tonight even though I'm working on my thesis.
I have a mohawk now.
I like going to parties. I don't drink much, but it's just nice being around people when they let their guard down and feel comfortable. I am surprized at how easy it is for me to get along with people who are different than me (not all people who are different, but a lot). It is fun but a temptation, too, because it's easy to loose myself and forget who I am in the midst of finding common ground with others.
Man, this was a really bloggy post. Usually try to stay away from those. Maybe I'm slipping...
"Pediculous" means "to be infested with lice"
No comments:
Post a Comment